Library Rules and Regulation
All members/users making use of the available assets in the campus library must have regard to and respect for the library policies of the campus.
- Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library.
- The loss or mishandling of the book like tearing pages, writing on the book will charge a user with the new book or double the price of the books.
- No discussion is permitted inside the library.
- Registration should be done to become a library member prior to suing the library resources.
- Students and other users must compulsorily return the card for getting the signature of the library staff on the clearance form.
- The users will be fully responsible for the loss of the books and the card.
- No personal belongings are allowed inside the library.
- Using Mobile phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- One should enter his/her name and sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library.
- One should show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter.
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time, and the member shall return the same immediately.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken anywhere in the library premises.